Do you work with women on menarche, perimonopause, menopause? Do you have educational information on your website? Do you provide education in the community as a tool to promote your practice? Do you wish your patients knew more about their bodies when they come to see you? Would you like ideas for more effective education within a short time period?
HealthCare Providers are at the forefront
of Menstrual Cycle education.
Care Professionals should be at the forefront of menstrual cycle education, as
healthcare decisions are made by the woman which involve using exogenous
hormones. An informed woman can participate more fully in her care and be more
accountable for her decisions. A winning situation for both provider and
This comprehensive CD can be a valuable teaching tool which Health Care Professionals can incorporate into their exams and consultations. The CD will help clearly explain the intricacies of the menstrual cycle and provide facts that are thorough and easily understood in a timely manner.
The animated, interactive CD, A Woman's World: Discovering the Dynamic Menstrual Cycle, includes:
- • Illustrations, both computer graphic and photo, of the anatomy of the female reproductive system
- • Animation showing the dynamic cyclic nature of the menstrual cycle in a woman as it goes from the brain to the ovaries to the endometrial lining of the uterus
- • Animation of ovulation, nonfertilization, and fertilization of the egg with subsequent impact on the endometrial lining of the uterus, fertilization of the egg resulting in cell division and implantation of the embryo in the endometrial lining
- • Graphs with time series of the hormones as they increase and decrease throughout the cycle
- • Narration of the script. The script is also at the side of each page enabling the viewer to read as well listen to the narration
in which the module can be used by the healthcare provider:
• Jpegs of all pictures which can be laminated for education or pulled up on the computer for just-in-time teaching with the patient.
• Put the module on your website to promote education for your patients
• Use the module for community outreach in schools, women’s groups, church, youth clubs…great tool for promoting your practice
• Have young women/new patients review in the office on their first visit
• Provide website information for your patients who might want to find out more at WomensHealthDynamics.com
See Testimonials tab for reviews!
ONLY $74.95...DOWNLOAD THE EDUCATIONAL MODULE (Global)